Earn Your Degree In As Little As 12 Months!
CCSJ's Degree Completion Programs, which are part of the School of Adult Learning, are designed to meet the educational needs of adults in a nontraditional format. Adults with two years of transferable college credit can earn their degree in 12 to 24 months, depending on the program. The programs are designed for maximum convenience for the life of the busy adult.
- Program Details
- Admission Requirements
All Degree Completion programs feature:
- Up to 35% of cost covered by program scholarships
- Credit awarded for work and life experience
- Small learning groups of peers who remain together throughout the core program
- Qualified faculty with experience in their fields
- Multiple locations in NWI & Chicagoland
- Multiple financial aid options
Cohorts of approximately 15 adult learners meet once or twice a week for 4 hours and remain together for the entire program. A comprehensive curriculum of 14 modules provides students with about 12 to 24 months (depending on program) of concentrated studies. In addition, each student must draw on coursework, library resources, and prior experience to complete an integrative project.
Organization Management is offered at both the Whiting campus and in Merrillville.
Requirements expected of applicants
- Minimum of 52 transfer hours
- Cumulative college GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- 24 years of age or older
- Professional work experience
All application files are evaluated on an individual basis. Certain exceptions may be made to the above requirements depending on circumstances as determined by the Degree Completion Program Admissions Committee.