- To effectively prepare talented underserved students to fill professional-level positions in Northwest Indiana, in part through assessing and improving our own programs and in part through cooperation with other Catholic colleges in Northwest Indiana–a goal that meshes seamlessly with the College mission.
- To offer area businesses the opportunity to expand by using Enterprise Expansion Opportunity Network Associates–a goal that meshes seamlessly with economic development initiatives in the region we serve. We will prepare our students to be successful in the workplace and outstanding Juniors and Seniors will apply to become EEON Associates. These EEON Associates will gain experience and employ their talents and training to help region businesses and industry expand further than they otherwise might.
Calumet College of St. Joseph’s EEON Program is committed to connecting local business partners with highly qualified, diverse candidates who are ready to contribute from the very first day. We know it’s not about how many students you meet, but how well those students meet your needs. As your strategic partner providing talent to meet your diversity workforce needs–and talent from our professional graduate network – we are in this for the long-term, just like you.
Enterprise Expansion Opportunity Network Partners Benefit from…
- Early access and cultivation of talented people who have leadership potential.
- An opportunity to hire individuals who understand the nature of your company’s business, its corporate culture, and its clients.
- An opportunity to obtain talented individuals that have already been trained and coached to contribute starting from Day One.
- Receiving better trained workers by helping shape CCSJ’s curriculum to meet the needs of today’s job market.
- Saving on the cost of recruiting, developing, and training new employees.
- Access to our professional graduate network.
For a printable PDF of our Enterprise Expansion Opportunity Network brochure, please click on the following URL link of EEON Brochure for EEON_2016_Jan 11 2016