Black Student Union
The mission of the CCSJ Black Student Union is to construct a positive social outlet in representation of the African American culture and to develop educational skills inside and outside the institution.
As BSU our goals are:
- To broaden and enhance the educational and social experience of the minority students at CCSJ.
- To increase involvement of minority students in activities of CCSJ.
- To sponsor activities that uphold the goals of the Black Student Union.
- Aid in the Advancement of the minority community.
BSU Rules and Regulations
-All officers must have at least 25 credit hours with a G.P.A of at least 2.5.
-All decisions will be made by group consensus.
-All members must participate in at least two activities or events per semester and must participate in activities for the month of February.
-All members claiming to be part of BSU should attend at least one meeting per month.
-All members should be advised as to not discredit any other club or club members.
Clubs and Organizations
Student Activities Resources
Contact Information Office of Student Life
Monday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Telephone: (219) 473-4229 (Indiana)
(773) 721-0202, Ext. 229 (Illinois) 1-877-700-9100 (Toll Free)