Dual Credit Students
Dual credit occurs in various forms; AP courses, concurrent enrollment and the traditional model of high school students having to attend courses on the college’s campus. While concurrent credit eliminates barriers, such as transportation and scheduling, the traditional model has greater outcomes in preparation and motivation for college.
The dual credit tuition is free with a fee of $75.00 per course plus lab fees. Dual credit courses will be offered in the Summer, Fall and Spring semesters.
- Complete Dual Credit Application
- Print the completed copy to obtain necessary signatures
- Ask high school counselor to sign the completed form to confirm eligibility
- Ask parent to sign the completed form to confirm they are aware of the $75.00 per course fee
- Send or bring the completed form to Calumet College of St. Joseph