Calumet College of St. Joseph would like to invite you to our annual Transfer Day. We know transferring can be a challenge, so we have worked to make this process a quick and simple process for you. CCSJ is a transfer-friendly institution that offers affordable tuition, a quality education and family-friendly atmosphere.
Calumet College of St. Joseph Transfer Day gives you the ability to take advantage of the following student services while on campus:
- Application Review
- Admission Decision
- Merit Based Scholarship Determination
- Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Appointment with Academic Advisor – Register for Fall Classes
- Appointment with Financial Aid Counselor – Financial Aid Award Letter
Transfer Day Time and Location
Wednesday June 28th, 2017
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
2400 New York Ave.
Whiting, IN 46394
If you would like to reserve a specific time please Click Here, otherwise just join us between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on June 28th.
For you to have the most success during Transfer Day please try and complete the following steps prior to attending:
- Apply Now – (No application cost)
- Bring transcripts from all previous and current college with you to Transfer Day or have official transcripts sent directly to CCSJ’s Office of Enrollment (Students with less than 12 college credit hours should bring a final official high school transcript.)
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and include CCSJ’s school code 001834
If you would like to talk to an Enrollment Specialist ahead of attending Transfer Day please call 219-473-4215 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.