Adjunct Instructor, History
Start Date: August 2023
Application Deadline: Rolling Applications (position will remain open until filled)
- Teach American, Western, and/or world history survey course(s) on campus to traditional undergraduate students.
- Teach additional courses in the general education curriculum, such as the Humanities survey course, “Foundations of Western Culture,” depending upon qualifications.
- Master’s degree and 18 hours in the discipline.
- Master’s or doctorate in history.
- Previous college teaching experience.
- Cover letter stating how your previous experience and qualifications match the position requirements,
- Current CV or resume,
- Names and contact information for three professional references, and
- Unofficial transcripts of your graduate coursework (official transcripts will be required for appointment) via email to: Paula Shreve, Director, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
CCSJ is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates of typically underrepresented groups to apply. Successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to the mission of CCSJ and the ability to work with individuals or groups from diverse backgrounds.
Employment at Calumet College of St. Joseph is contingent upon proof of eligibility to work in the United States, verification of education/credentials, and a background check.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Phone: (219) 473-4328