Assistant Professor of Accounting
Status: Full-Time, benefits-eligible, 9-month, Tenure-Track
Start Date: August, 2023
Application Deadline: For best consideration, apply before January 15, 2023
The Accounting Program in Calumet College’s Department of Business and Technology helps students develop knowledge, skills, and values related to becoming competent accountants and successful candidates for entry into graduate school. Further, the faculty aspires to be on the leading edge in providing quality, relevancy, and innovation in its preparation of students.
CCSJ is committed to offering attractive undergraduate and graduate programs that meet the needs of the region we serve for highly qualified practitioners. The position requires teaching undergraduate and/or graduate level courses; mentoring students; conducting research; and providing service to the college, profession, and community.
- An earned Master of Accounting or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- College teaching experience
- The ability to teach a variety of accounting classes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An earned doctorate in business or related field from an accredited institution
- Qualifications to teach non-accounting business courses
- Experience teaching diverse and historically underrepresented populations
- Cover letter stating how your previous experience and qualifications match the position requirements,
- Current CV or resume,
- Names and contact information for three professional references, and
- Unofficial transcripts of your graduate coursework (official transcripts will be required for appointment) via email to: Paula Shreve, Director of Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
CCSJ is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates of typically underrepresented groups to apply. Successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to the mission of CCSJ and the ability to work with individuals or groups from diverse backgrounds.
Employment at Calumet College of St. Joseph is contingent upon proof of eligibility to work in the United States, verification of education/credentials, and a background check.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Phone: (219) 473-4328