Director, Virtual Learning
Department: Academic Affairs
Status: Full-time, Exempt (Salaried), Benefits Eligible
Reports to: Vice President, Academic Affairs
The ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a forward-thinking approach to technology, pedagogy, and delivery in program development and management. NOTE: This is a grant funded position through September 2027. For fullest consideration, apply by March 1, 2024.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Director and HSI team to maximize productivity
- Provide technical and administrative assistance to provide a variety of virtual learning opportunities to meet student needs
- Communicate with internal and external constituents/stakeholders.
- Monitor and ensure program compliance with all local, state and federal agency regulations, policies and procedures.
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Demonstrate commitment to students’ needs and confidentiality continuously
- Master’s degree or higher
- At least five years of experience in designing and implementing online academic programs, from certificates to degree programs
- Experience in faculty training for virtual course delivery
- Knowledge of technological platforms for virtual course delivery
- Experience working with virtual program providers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, as well as being self-motivated
- Ability to work closely with faculty and the administration to secure all necessary program approvals and to supervise a variety of delivery methods
- Cover letter stating how your previous experience and qualifications match the position requirements
- Current CV or resume
- Names and contact information for three professional references, and
- Unofficial transcripts of your graduate coursework (official transcripts will be required for appointment) via email to: Paula Shreve, Director, Human Resources, email@example.com
CCSJ is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates of typically underrepresented groups to apply. Successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to the mission of CCSJ and the ability to work with individuals or groups from diverse backgrounds.
Employment at Calumet College of St. Joseph is contingent upon proof of eligibility to work in the United States, verification of education/credentials, and a background check.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Phone: (219) 473-4328