IT Support Technician
Department: IT Services
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt, Benefits Eligible
Reports to: Director of IT Services
Application Deadline: Position Open Until Filled
The IT Support Technician plays an essential role in the overall success and customer satisfaction of the IT Services department. This position is essential in identifying and solving many of the day-to-day issues that our users face. This position is responsible for answering Help Desk phone calls and emails and responding to issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Serve as the primary traffic coordinator for IT Services Help Desk calls and emails, provide first level of troubleshooting support
- Creation and follow-up of service request tickets
- Assist installing new workstations and printers
- Assist upgrading and repairing workstations and printers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Respond to calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Track toner inventory for the IT Services department
- Track interdepartmental charges for the IT Services department
- Analyze and troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Support CCSJ-installed software
- Associates degree or appropriate experience and/or certificates, preferably in CIS or CS
- Previous experience working in IT (higher-ed preferred)
- Experience providing excellent customer service to diverse populations of constituents.
- Cover Letter
CCSJ is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates of typically underrepresented groups to apply. Successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to the mission of CCSJ and the ability to work with individuals or groups from diverse backgrounds.
Employment at Calumet College of St. Joseph is contingent upon proof of eligibility to work in the United States, verification of education/credentials, and a background check.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Phone: (219) 473-4328