Calumet College of St. Joseph College IACAC College Fair
Tuesday, September 10th, 2019
6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
College Fair: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Calumet College of St. Joseph
2400 New York Ave, Whiting, IN 46394
Event Location: Rittenmeyer Athletic Center
Please click the following link to register: Calumet College of St. Joseph College Fair
Parents and Students may also register for the event via Eventbrite: Calumet College of St. Joseph College Fair. (Registering for the event is optional)
What should I bring to the event?
- You may bring a pen and notebook to write down any important information
- During the event, you will be provided a small bag to place brochures in
- Research the colleges and universities you are considering just in case they are at the event
What should I think about before attending?
- Does the size of the university matter to me?
- What major would I like to consider?
- Do I want to live far away from home?
- Do I want to be a part of any specific extra-curricular activities?
- Do I want to be a part of an athletic team?
- Do I want to attend a community college, 4 year institution, or review options related to the Army, Marines, Navy, or Air Force.
What should I do during the college fair?
- Review the list of colleges/universities that are in attendance
- Visit the college’s booth to receive information about the college/university admission requirement, program/major, financial/scholarship information and extra-curricular activities
The college fair is over ... now what?
- Review college materials with your parents and/or guardian
- Take a look at your notes
- Determine which colleges you are still considering and which colleges may not be the right fit
- Do more research on the colleges you are considering
- Tour the campus
- Speak with an admission counselor in detail
- Review the website
For more information, contact Krystal Johnson at:
Phone: (219 473-4211