Support your child as they realize their dreams
All parents are interested in helping their children realize their dreams. These dreams most commonly begin with an outstanding college education. We are hoping that you consider the many advantages of enrolling at Calumet College of St. Joseph when assisting your child in making that crucial decision on which college to attend:
- small classes in a safe setting
- the lowest tuition for a private, four-year college in the State of Indiana
- a variety of majors in education, business, criminal justice, science and the liberal arts
- a teaching philosophy with a foundation on the importance of ethical behavior, community service, and the pursuit of social justice
Come visit CCSJ with your child and we’ll meet with you one-on-one, give you a tour, and answer all of your questions.
Why should you live at The Illiana?
- Fun with friends
Each suite-style room accommodates four students of the same gender. Students can request a preferred roommate(s). The living room, kitchen and bedrooms are furnished for each apartment unit. Each unit includes a washer and dryer. The Illiana building has security cameras at each entrance and in the corridors. There is an intercom system that provides access to the building.
Municipal parking is available close to The Illiana.
Office of Enrollment
- Monday: 9:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- Tuesday – Thursday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Friday: 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.