The Calumet Commitment
AN INSTITUTIONAL PROMISE
The Calumet Commitment is an institutional scholarship that offers students the opportunity to have their senior year tuition paid—in full.
Born from Calumet College of St. Joseph’s dedication to social justice, service, and community, the Calumet Commitment is our promise to continue investing in our diverse population of students by offering them the support—financial, academic and personal—they need to succeed.
In light of current events, it is more important than ever to ensure a college education is affordable and accessible for students in our region. All first-time freshmen who register for classes beginning in Fall 2021 are automatically eligible to receive this scholarship.
To earn the Calumet Commitment scholarship, the student must:
- Enter Calumet College of St. Joseph as a freshman
- Reach their senior year by the 7th semester from the start of freshman year
- Must enter that 7th semester with a minimum GPA of 3.3
- Must have their most recent FAFSA on file
If these requirements are met, the student’s senior year tuition will be paid in full.
To help students successfully earn the Calumet Commitment scholarship, CCSJ provides:
- Free tutoring through the Student Success Center
- Internship planning and assistance via Career Services
- Faculty and staff mentorship
- Additional on-campus resources
Calumet College of St. Joseph is empowered to truly know our community of students, understand their individual academic and personal needs, and create programs that will best serve them.
The Calumet Commitment will enhance our students’ potential for success as they receive the support they need to complete their degree, secure a job in their field and contribute to the economic growth and social fabric of their community.
Office of Enrollment
- Monday: 9:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- Tuesday – Thursday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Friday: 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.