Consumer Information Disclosure
This information is provided to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, which requires institutions of higher education to disclose information and reports on various aspects of the institution’s policies, procedures, operations, and costs.
This webpage is designed to provide important information about Calumet College of St. Joseph on a variety of subjects for prospective students, their families, high school counselors and coaches, as well as prospective employees, current students, and current employees.
Questions and requests for paper copies of consumer information materials can be made by contacting the Director of Public Relations & Communications at (219) 473-4217.
General Institutional Information
- Academic programs
- Accreditation and Licensing
- Articulation/Transfer Agreement(s)
- College Navigator
- Constitution Day – will be held to commemorate the signing of the Constitution on September 17, 1787. Various mediums are used to promote Constitution Day including an annual email to faculty, staff, and students announcing an education program to be held on campus. The email will be sent on September 17 unless it falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday, and then Constitution Day will be held during the preceding or following week.
- Copyright & peer-peer file sharing issues
- Fact Book
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund policies
- Student Body Diversity
- Students with Disabilities Services and Facilities
- Textbook and Bookstore Information
- Transfer Credit Policies
- Withdrawal procedures
- Written Arrangements
Health and Safety
- 2023 Annual Safety Report and Annual Fire Safety Report
- Crime log
- Drugs, Alcohol, & Tobacco
- Emergency notification
- Immunization Policy
- Missing Student Notifications
- Outcome of institutional disciplinary proceedings – Available upon written request from involved parties.
- Registered sex Offenders’ information
- Timely warning
- Title IX
- Foreign gifts or contracts worth more than $250,000 – CCSJ does not have any foreign gifts or contracts worth more than $250,000.
- Gainful employment programs – CCSJ does not offer GE programs.
- TEACH Grant Program – CCSJ does not offer the TEACH Grant program.
State of Indiana Consumer Protection Information
- SARA Student Complaint Process
- Student Complaint Information – Indiana SARA Portal Agency – CCSJ students may file a complaint with the Indiana Commission for Higher Education or call 317.464.4400
Student Loan Information
- Borrower Rights & Responsibilities; Aid Disbursements
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Cohort Default Rate
- Entrance Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- Private Education Loan Disclosures/Preferred Lender List/Preferred Lender Arrangements – CCSJ does not provide information regarding private education loans.
- 5-year Average Retention Rates with Retention Goals (Full-time Traditional)
- Career Services Data
- Evaluation of Your Overall Academic Experience
- Fall-to-Fall Retention of First-time Freshmen
- Fall-to-Spring Retention of First-time Freshmen
- Graduation Rates Comparisons
- Historical Retention Rates of Full-time Traditional Students
- Graduation Rate Data
- Retention Rate
- Completion Rate, Retention Rate and Transfer Out Rate of Full-time
- Placement & Employment
- Placement & employment info of degree or certificate program graduates – Survey instruments have been implemented to retrieve this information for our degree graduates. Data will be posted as it is compiled. We have no federally approved certificate programs.
- Placement rate info if rate is used to attract students – Our placement rate is not used in any way to attract students.
- Job Placement Rates – are not used to recruit students
- Types of Graduate and Professional Education in Which the School’s Graduates Enroll
The Senior Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing & Athletics will ensure consumer information is provided to prospective students.
The Director of Human Resources will provide consumer information to prospective employees.
The Director of Public Relations & Communications is responsible for the maintenance of the consumer information content and for providing the consumer information notice to current faculty, staff, and students.